A$2,950 per person, twin share
The mighty Himalayas are home to some of India’s most spectacular hidden gems. Get off the beaten path and discover this charming and visually stunning region. This tour has it all – quaint hill stations, tea plantations, heritage villages, Buddhist temples, breathtaking mountain views and a journey into the plains of the Punjab.
Start with a visit to Shimla, the picturesque capital of Himachal Pradesh, home to breathtaking mountain views and fascinating British era architecture. Then travel to Dharamsala, home of the Dalai Lama and the Tibetan Government in Exile, and universally known as ‘Little Lhasa’. Finish the tour with a visit to Amritsar, home of the Golden Temple, Sikhism’s holiest shrine.
Our expert Ekno guide, Vikas Kumar, lives and breathes Himachal Pradesh, ensuring that you are in safe and capable hands for the duration of the tour. As with all Ekno experiences, we select our hotels and locations with an eye on combining luxury and comfort into one truly unforgettable experience.
- Enjoy the many sights and wonders of Delhi
- Travel to the hill station of Shimla on the world famous ‘toy train’
- Tour and stay at a family-owned tea estate in Palampur
- Visit the heritage village of Pragpur and stay in a palatial country manor
- Journey to Dharamsala, home of the Dalai Lama and the Tibetan Government in Exile
- Experience the Golden Temple, Sikhism’s holiest shrine, in Amritsar