Diwali is truly a magical time to explore North India. Come with Ekno during this special time and explore the sights of India, including the Taj Mahal, majestic Rajasthani forts, ancient Mughal ruins, spectacular palaces and medieval spice markets.
We’ll celebrate Diwali, the festival of lights, in the blue city of Jodhpur. Diwali is one of Hinduism’s most important festivals, and is celebrated across India with lights, firecrackers, sweets, and joyous festivities. Join us as we participate in the celebrations with locals from across the city, before enjoying a special Diwali feast to ring in the occasion.
Take in the twisting bazaars filled with spices and fabric, the early morning sun glistening off the spectacular white marble of the Taj Mahal, the twinkling lights of Diwali, and the cobbled streets of Udaipur with views of Lake Pichola in the background. This trip is not to be missed.
- Explore the colourful bazaars and markets of Delhi
- Visit the Taj Mahal at sunrise
- Take in the sights of Jaipur, including Amber Fort and Hawa Mahal
- Enjoy a heritage walk through Mehrangarh Fort, one of the largest in India
- Experience Diwali celebrations in Jodhpur, including a Diwali feast
- Travel to Udaipur, the ‘Venice of East’
A$3,400 per person twin share